The Student Room Group

Retaking a levels

Got my predicted grades BBC, should i retake a levels if i did get BBC in the exam? cause im certain that if i took it again next year ill do a lot better and can pick better unis for my 5 choices.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by whirlys
Got my predicted grades BBC, should i retake a levels if i did get BBC in the exam? cause im certain that if i took it again next year ill do a lot better and can pick better unis for my 5 choices.

You can sit any combination of A-Levels at Campbell Harris College in Kensington, London.

How to register | Campbell Harris
Original post by whirlys

Hi @whirlys,

Remember that prediction grades are not definite and by using your time effectively you can drastically increase and grow your grades. When I was taking A-Levels, my actual grades were far higher than what I was predicted. The time between the A2 mocks and A2 exams, I regularly drilled past papers as I had understood most of the topics by then, therefore, I just had to apply the knowledge I had into the actual exam paper.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have revision techniques that suit your learning style? If you do, I suggest you stay consistent with it and I'm sure you'll get higher than what you were predicted. Do you have any universities in mind that you want to apply for? Are there entry requirements higher than BBC?

Kind regards,
Danish
BCU Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest