The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Received offer from Bangor University, need help with understanding UCAS

I do 4 A levels and have received an offer which stated "This offer is subject to you obtaining A minimum of 128 UCAS Tariff points from at least 2 A Levels or equivalent qualifications. including Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Qualification". Call me silly but I am concerned if they only accept 3 of my A levels to contribute to my UCAS points or all 4 A levels. Any clarity would help significantly!
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Ben_With_a_Z
I do 4 A levels and have received an offer which stated "This offer is subject to you obtaining A minimum of 128 UCAS Tariff points from at least 2 A Levels or equivalent qualifications. including Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate Qualification". Call me silly but I am concerned if they only accept 3 of my A levels to contribute to my UCAS points or all 4 A levels. Any clarity would help significantly!

Where do they mention 3 A-levels?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by Ben_With_a_Z

You would have to check with Bangor but usually ucas points are based on your best 3 A levels, This is why you are advised against taking 4 A levels as it is pointless and puts at risk getting higher grades from your best 3 by spreading the load,
Reply 3
Original post by swanseajack1
You would have to check with Bangor but usually ucas points are based on your best 3 A levels, This is why you are advised against taking 4 A levels as it is pointless and puts at risk getting higher grades from your best 3 by spreading the load,

Ok ok thank you so much, unfortunately my Sixth Form makes all students complete 4 A levels.

Quick Reply

Latest