The Student Room Group

missed catchup work

I have a rlly bad habit of just not catching up on work when I miss school. I don't miss school that often, just when I'm ill or have sports or something but I haven't caught up on those missed classes in year 10 and now I'm missing some GCSE content/work. I'm rlly stressed abt it bc now I can't even remember which days i missed anymore, which means I can't catch up. any advice on what to do? should I just give up and learn the content when I revise for gcses? bc i don't see how im going to be able to remember which exact dates I missed.
Original post by zziawoo
I have a rlly bad habit of just not catching up on work when I miss school. I don't miss school that often, just when I'm ill or have sports or something but I haven't caught up on those missed classes in year 10 and now I'm missing some GCSE content/work. I'm rlly stressed abt it bc now I can't even remember which days i missed anymore, which means I can't catch up. any advice on what to do? should I just give up and learn the content when I revise for gcses? bc i don't see how im going to be able to remember which exact dates I missed.

Wouldn't it help to compare your notes with those of your classmates? That way you know what was missed. You can request someone to help with that, and speak to your teachers too... The key is to ensure that you give yourself enough time to do this - which means acting on it immediately, without wasting any time whatsoever!

Quick Reply

Latest