The Student Room Group

EY 2024 Graduate Program

Hi everyone, I'm applying for the EY 2024 Graduate program, Assurance, and now on the shortlisting stage. Wonder to know if anyone requested online assessment for the EY Experience day? I'm now outside of the UK and may not be able to return to the UK at the time of the EY experience day, so would like to see if there is any possible alternative solutions.Thanks!!
Reply 1
As far as I’m aware it’s virtual at least for what I read in my email - I have booked it no physical location
Reply 2
Original post by zoro151
As far as I’m aware it’s virtual at least for what I read in my email - I have booked it no physical location

Hiii! Are u also applying for the graduate program? Assurance? I know internship program for assurance will be online
Reply 3
Graduate yes but not assurance
All Graduate Assurance ACs are in-person. But I read somewhere on the website that under exceptional circumstances, you might be able to do it virtually. So id call them asap and see what they can do
Reply 5
Original post by skydeye7777
All Graduate Assurance ACs are in-person. But I read somewhere on the website that under exceptional circumstances, you might be able to do it virtually. So id call them asap and see what they can do

Yeah I will! Thanks :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by zoro151
Graduate yes but not assurance

I see. Good luck to your application!🙂
Reply 7
What does it mean to be at the shortlisting stage? Does it mean you’ve made it to the EY experience day?

Quick Reply

Latest