The Student Room Group

exam conditions uni

recently I had a mid term for one of my subjects and the exam conditions were disgusting shoulder to shoulder in a full packed lecture hall that was boiling, people were laughing whispering, people smelt it was hell, the persons next to you paper was literally hitting yours when u the changed page, I thought this was just for the 1 hour mid term, turns out the 2.5 hour final exam is in these exact same conditions I'm not looking forward to this I can't focus in this environment, my last exam was for a much smaller class like 60 people and we was in a massive sports hall, I mean huge, but this class with easy 600 people in it are gonna be cramped in are usual lecture hall for this 2.5 hour exam this should not be allowed
Original post by denismith
recently I had a mid term for one of my subjects and the exam conditions were disgusting shoulder to shoulder in a full packed lecture hall that was boiling, people were laughing whispering, people smelt it was hell, the persons next to you paper was literally hitting yours when u the changed page, I thought this was just for the 1 hour mid term, turns out the 2.5 hour final exam is in these exact same conditions I'm not looking forward to this I can't focus in this environment, my last exam was for a much smaller class like 60 people and we was in a massive sports hall, I mean huge, but this class with easy 600 people in it are gonna be cramped in are usual lecture hall for this 2.5 hour exam this should not be allowed

Have you highlighted this issue to the university, perhaps via your course rep?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending