The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Psychology in Education at University of York

I’ve got a conditional offer of ABB for this course to start in September 2023 but I’m worried based on how my a levels have gone that I may only achieve BBB (and an extra B as I do 4 a levels). Am I likely to still get in or should I drop my hopes now?
Reply 1
Original post by aheckle
I’ve got a conditional offer of ABB for this course to start in September 2023 but I’m worried based on how my a levels have gone that I may only achieve BBB (and an extra B as I do 4 a levels). Am I likely to still get in or should I drop my hopes now?

Don't give up hope. Depending on the uni you might get a near miss (but no guarantee as some unis and courses are very popular). Just try to remain optimistic and do your best on any exams you have left. You will probably do better than you think.
University of York
York
Original post by aheckle

Hi,

You may be accepted onto your course if you miss the conditions of your offer slightly. All applicants who have missed their conditions will be reviewed by the relevant department and a decision will be confirmed via UCAS Hub which you'll be able to see on Results Day.

Hope this helps!

Hazel :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest