The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University Admissions

I had an offer from University of Warwick with conditions AAA but however due to certain circumstances i got AAB in my a levels, would i still be considered or can i appeal?
Original post by tmyouno
I had an offer from University of Warwick with conditions AAA but however due to certain circumstances i got AAB in my a levels, would i still be considered or can i appeal?

You can't "appeal" a decision to reject you when you have failed to meet the conditions of your offer. You can of course appeal your B grade, if that's what you get, and if done quickly enough then Warwick might well take you.

If your "certain circumstances" need to be taken into account, your school can inform the relevant groups such as exam boards.

Unis get your results several days before you do and will have given places to all those who met their offers. Then they will have looked at the near misses and decided who to take. You therefore might get accepted even with something like AAB.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
You have a good chance of getting accepted but the uni will decide once they know your results.
Reply 3
Yea i am an offer holder from warwick with conditions AAA but i got AAB just missing by a grade, also i am an international student so i was wondering what are my chances as i wrote them a mail asking them to relax the conditions (Original post by mike23mike)You have a good chance of getting accepted but the uni will decide once they know your results.

Original post by mike23mike
You have a good chance of getting accepted but the uni will decide once they know your results.
Reply 4
All you can do is tell the Uni your results - and wait.

Its entirely up to them if they accept you or they don't - and you cannot do anything to influence their decision.
Reply 5
ohk thanks for your feedback :smile:

Original post by McGinger
All you can do is tell the Uni your results - and wait.

Its entirely up to them if they accept you or they don't - and you cannot do anything to influence their decision.

Quick Reply

Latest