The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Can the university reject you even if you meet the conditions of the offer ?

I've firmed Uni of Manchester for Law and I'm currently completing the French Baccalaureate.
The conditions of my offer is : 15 overall and no less than 14 in English
My predicted grades are : 17 overall and 19 in English
Since I've already received the results of the exams that weighs the most on my average, we can already know what my final results will be at the end of the year, even if there are 2 more exams (they're not super important as they will only change my results in the decimals)
My final results are around 15.6 to 15.9, with 19 in English.
My results definately fullfilled the conditions offered by the uni, however I'm scared that they'll reject me because it's so different from my predicted grades. I only blundered during those exams days so T-T
Reply 1
If you meet the requirememnts of the offer, you get the place!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
There's no way they'll reject me right? I've already met the requirements, i just didnt do as well as i expected I did on my exams since my mental health has been really messed up... Thank you so much fot answering!
Reply 3
No. They set the requirements, so if you meet them, the offer stands.
Original post by CamilleLay
There's no way they'll reject me right? I've already met the requirements, i just didnt do as well as i expected I did on my exams since my mental health has been really messed up... Thank you so much fot answering!

The only way they can reject you is if you were to do something that brought the university into disrepute like serious criminal activity or racism and in the real world that doesnt happen. Relav if you meet your offer you are in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending