The Student Room Group

Confirmation problems.

I got an email yesterday saying that I got offered a place at the university and I have to accept the offer as soon possible, now my problem is that when I click on the accept offer the page displays that the”web page is not available” what should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by Tammah
I got an email yesterday saying that I got offered a place at the university and I have to accept the offer as soon possible, now my problem is that when I click on the accept offer the page displays that the”web page is not available” what should I do?

I suspect there's not much more you can do till Monday. If it's an IT issue, then there might not be people around to diagnose and fix it till then.

If it's not working by noon on Monday, I'd get in contact with the person/team who sent the email to ask what's going on. Probably best to phone if there's a phone number on the email.
Reply 2
Original post by martin7
I suspect there's not much more you can do till Monday. If it's an IT issue, then there might not be people around to diagnose and fix it till then.

If it's not working by noon on Monday, I'd get in contact with the person/team who sent the email to ask what's going on. Probably best to phone if there's a phone number on the email.

Alright thanks.
Original post by Tammah

If this is for a batchelors degree through ucas you dont need to make a decision until June and it is very unwise to make a decision now as you might change your mind. You would be notified by ucas and when ALL your universities have made your decision you can choose firm and insurance offers. Universities shouldnt be putting pressure on you in this way. It is against the ucas rules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending