The Student Room Group

19 and haven't had my first kiss

I've always had the mindset that good things come to those that wait and that everything happens for a reason. But I'm now 19 and haven't even had my first kiss. It properly affects my confidence as I feel behind everyone else and underdeveloped and I start to look for reasons why - do I not look right, have I got a boring personality etc.

Any advice to put my mind at rest would be appreciated
it's all about just finding the right situation. it's not something you 'deserve' on a moral level or something. do you hang around with people you find attractive, go to parties, ask ppl out etc? just try not to pressure it cos finding mutual attraction is just one of those things that happens when you don't expect it.
also my really beautiful friend only had her first kiss aged like 20 cos she was not that sociable at school and just didn't know many boys. then she got involved with loads of socs and stuff at uni and just became better known and went to more parties and things and now like everyone's asking her out
oh actually she was 19 sorry
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've always had the mindset that good things come to those that wait and that everything happens for a reason. But I'm now 19 and haven't even had my first kiss. It properly affects my confidence as I feel behind everyone else and underdeveloped and I start to look for reasons why - do I not look right, have I got a boring personality etc.

Any advice to put my mind at rest would be appreciated

Your 19 and your yet to complete your degree finish your education off and then you’ll get your first kiss Its hard to even tell if you have the boyfriend/girlfriend for you to have your first kiss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending