The Student Room Group

cardiff uni mpharm

I had my interview last wednesday and the interviewer told me that theres a 2 week window that when i could get my offer for pharmacy. I haven't heard from them yet. Should I be concerned? How long did take for other people to get their offers from Cardiff?
Original post by _mangosmoothie_
I had my interview last wednesday and the interviewer told me that theres a 2 week window that when i could get my offer for pharmacy. I haven't heard from them yet. Should I be concerned? How long did take for other people to get their offers from Cardiff?

The two weeks haven't passed yet so don't be concerned! I'm not sure how long they usually take, but when the 2 week window passes and you haven't received an offer you can email them

Also christmas is coming up so there's a closure period and i know for cardiff it's from the 22nd of december to the 2nd of January, so they could possibly update you in the new year!
Original post by duckthepotato
The two weeks haven't passed yet so don't be concerned! I'm not sure how long they usually take, but when the 2 week window passes and you haven't received an offer you can email them

Also christmas is coming up so there's a closure period and i know for cardiff it's from the 22nd of december to the 2nd of January, so they could possibly update you in the new year!

thank you! :smile:
Reply 3

Did you get your offer from Cardiff? How long did it take to come through? I have had an interview and I am waiting.
Original post by Bexley140
Did you get your offer from Cardiff? How long did it take to come through? I have had an interview and I am waiting.

when did you have your interview? I had mine on the 6th of december and I got an offer about a week later, however please understand that the admissions office was closed over the christmas holidays so it would probably take longer for you to get a response if you had ur interview after mine. Best of luck!

I also want to emphasize that the time it takes to hear back varies from person to person, i know people who got responses earlier than me and others got theirs just by the end of the 2 week deadline.

hey i’ve got my interview on wednesday and just wanted to ask if you remember any of the questions they asked? thank you
Reply 7
Original post by melissamaye
hey i’ve got my interview on wednesday and just wanted to ask if you remember any of the questions they asked? thank you

Bit of a blur. Asked 2 scenarios questions and 5 maths questions
Reply 8

Hi! I’ve already done my interview for Cardiff. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know what you got on the maths test at the end, like the score? Do you think they valued your verbal response more than your numeracy skills in the interview?
Original post by Mstem10
Hi! I’ve already done my interview for Cardiff. If you don’t mind me asking, do you know what you got on the maths test at the end, like the score? Do you think they valued your verbal response more than your numeracy skills in the interview?
Hiya, the interviewer didnt tell me what i got on the maths test, though they probably value the verbal responses more because they need to see if your values align with pharmacy values. Dw though, the interviewer knows ur under pressure when doing the maths questions. The interviewer didnt tell me what I got in the maths section, he didnt even show me any indication with his facial expressions or anything that I got any right. Though I must've done well, because I now have an offer :smile: But youll be fine, don't stress!
Reply 10
Hiya, the interviewer didnt tell me what i got on the maths test, though they probably value the verbal responses more because they need to see if your values align with pharmacy values. Dw though, the interviewer knows ur under pressure when doing the maths questions. The interviewer didnt tell me what I got in the maths section, he didnt even show me any indication with his facial expressions or anything that I got any right. Though I must've done well, because I now have an offer :smile: But youll be fine, don't stress!

Thank you for the reply!! Did you also get told a week after your interview, that you got an offer?
Original post by Mstem10
Thank you for the reply!! Did you also get told a week after your interview, that you got an offer?
errmmmm something like that yh- about a week (it could have even been two)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending