The Student Room Group

Poor and no job number 2

PLEASE STOP MOVING MY THREAD. I WANT TO stay ANON FOR A REASON AND IT SAYS 'FRIENDS, FAMILY AND WORK'. MY POST IS UNDER WORK SO PLEASE STOP... :biggrin:
Hello
I applied for a job and completed all the forms and the basic stuff.

I also don't top up my phone to call people as I don't need it.

I topped it up again to call only to hear a rejection. Im kinda sad and what do i do as they wont give feedback ugh
Reply 1
@DataVenia and @Surnia ... thanks for answering

The interviewer didn't ask anything about me or job. So she clearly wasn't taking any interest in me. Why call me in when you're not interested.
Original post by Anonymous

The interviewer didn't ask anything about me or job. So she clearly wasn't taking any interest in me. Why call me in when you're not interested.

Perhaps they have a policy of interviewing at least N people for each role and you were a "filler"?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

So what did the interviewer ask you? And what did you ask her?

As above, it's just one job; move on from it. You should be applying to numerous jobs and accepting interviews as they are good practice as, with a good CV and interview technique, law of averages says you'll find something. What are you doing at the moment?
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia
Perhaps they have a policy of interviewing at least N people for each role and you were a "filler"?

I mean youre not wrong tho. She looked at the CCTV camera half of the time. So she clearly wasn't interested in me or my responses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending