The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Haven't heard from Business School yet?

My interview for the Msc Climate Change, Management and Finance Programme was held on 26th February and I havent heard back from adcom yet. Anyone else on the same boat? I understand decisions have been delayed this year but I am trying to stay calm (poorly) as an international student :/
Original post by Dishtopian
My interview for the Msc Climate Change, Management and Finance Programme was held on 26th February and I havent heard back from adcom yet. Anyone else on the same boat? I understand decisions have been delayed this year but I am trying to stay calm (poorly) as an international student :/

Hi!

I'm afraid I do not know much about the Business School, but I did find a general queries page on the website: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/programmes/general-enquiries/

Perhaps they might be able to clarify this for you if you send them a question about this.

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Anudi
(edited 2 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Hi do you remember any of the questions you were asked for this interview? 🙂
Hi when did you apply?
Hi! I also applied to the same course in late December, and was invited for an interview 2 weeks later (didn't go as well as intended as I find AI-generated interviews awkward and unnatural)... nevertheless, I heard back around 3 weeks later and am on their waitlist. I have also just sent them an email (1 month after hearing back) to ask for an update and show my continued interest. I've been seeing a lot of prospective students being waitlisted this year, perhaps it's a competitive year due to the poor job market scene. Anyway, let me know how your application goes and I wish you all the best! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi! I also applied to the same course in late December, and was invited for an interview 2 weeks later (didn't go as well as intended as I find AI-generated interviews awkward and unnatural)... nevertheless, I heard back around 3 weeks later and am on their waitlist. I have also just sent them an email (1 month after hearing back) to ask for an update and show my continued interest. I've been seeing a lot of prospective students being waitlisted this year, perhaps it's a competitive year due to the poor job market scene. Anyway, let me know how your application goes and I wish you all the best! :smile:
Hey have been waitlisted as well! honestly think it is as you said because of the poor job market (I myself ended applying to masters because of it..)
Original post by tomi999
Hey have been waitlisted as well! honestly think it is as you said because of the poor job market (I myself ended applying to masters because of it..)
Let me know if you hear back from them! Fingers crossed, hope we both get in...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending