The Student Room Group

law applications 2023/4

Hi!
I've applied for Law at Bristol, Warwick, Southampton, York, and Plymouth. I was wondering if anybody has heard back from these uni's and if so, when?
I sent of my application on the 8th and i am getting impatient already!
Also, my LNAT is on the 20th of December, so don't expect to hear from Bristol until after that.
Reply 1
Hey, i got an offer for law at Southampton at the end of November, just under 2 weeks after i sent my app off, so you should hopefully hear back soon!! Good luck for your lnat :smile:
Original post by 0l1viaa
Hey, i got an offer for law at Southampton at the end of November, just under 2 weeks after i sent my app off, so you should hopefully hear back soon!! Good luck for your lnat :smile:

is the arbitio website down for anyone? im unable to access it
Original post by 0l1viaa

Congrats! How long did it take in total
Reply 4
Thanks! I Sent my UCAS off on the 16th November and got the offer on the 29th. So 13 days 🙂
Original post by 0l1viaa
Thanks! I Sent my UCAS off on the 16th November and got the offer on the 29th. So 13 days 🙂

ok congratulations again. did you get a confirmation email? how many days after your confirmation email. Sorry if I am asking too many questions I just wanted to know as I am eager to get my offer XD
Reply 6
I applied to Bristol and got an offer a little over a week after that. I’m international though and applied at the beginning of november so it might be different for you. Good luck with your applications :smile:)
Original post by aloexo
I applied to Bristol and got an offer a little over a week after that. I’m international though and applied at the beginning of november so it might be different for you. Good luck with your applications :smile:)

Thank you you too! <3
Reply 8
Original post by foster-isolation
ok congratulations again. did you get a confirmation email? how many days after your confirmation email. Sorry if I am asking too many questions I just wanted to know as I am eager to get my offer XD

that’s okay! i got the email from ucas saying there had been an update to my application 13 days after i had applied, then got the confirmation email from southampton the next day :smile:
Original post by freyabeth444
Hi!
I've applied for Law at Bristol, Warwick, Southampton, York, and Plymouth. I was wondering if anybody has heard back from these uni's and if so, when?
Also, my LNAT is on the 20th of December, so don't expect to hear from Bristol until after that.

Hi Freyabeth444! 🙂 Great to hear you've applied to Plymouth!

Best of luck with your application and, despite not taking the same course, I'm always happy to answer questions you might have about the university or city in general!

All the best 😀

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Ambassador
Hi!

Hey,

I’m not sure if it’s of any help since the post you made is a month old but I applied to Bristol on the 22/23rd of December. I’m a home student and also sat the LNAT on the 20th.

Just got an email back from Bristol yesterday saying that I got put on hold. Have you received anything yet?
Reply 11
Original post by AspiringLawyero6
Hey,

I’m not sure if it’s of any help since the post you made is a month old but I applied to Bristol on the 22/23rd of December. I’m a home student and also sat the LNAT on the 20th.

Just got an email back from Bristol yesterday saying that I got put on hold. Have you received anything yet?

Hey! That’s crazy that we pretty much have the exact same timeline lol. I haven’t received anything at all!
Hey! That’s crazy that we pretty much have the exact same timeline lol. I haven’t received anything at all!

I'm sure you'll get one soon! Some of my friends are waiting to get one. Honestly, my stats are average so don't sweat it. They might be going down based on LNAT or something. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending