The Student Room Group

Do guys really like these kinds of girls?

Do guys like girls with bigger bust, thin waist and mid to large sized butt and thighs. My body always feels really disproportionate and it’s hard to find clothes that fit or look right because my body seems too top heavy compared to my waist and stomach.

I keep overthinking how I look and it’s starting to pull my confidence down especially since I really like this guy so I am just curious, whether any guy likes this body type let alone my crush.

(I know not to seek my validation from others, but I just really need this right now, I can’t risk spiralling down again so soon)
Different guys like different body-types. For some it might be really important. Others couldn’t care less.
Reply 2
Guys who are worthwhile will be interested in your personality...
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Do guys like girls with bigger bust, thin waist and mid to large sized butt and thighs. My body always feels really disproportionate and it’s hard to find clothes that fit or look right because my body seems too top heavy compared to my waist and stomach.

I keep overthinking how I look and it’s starting to pull my confidence down especially since I really like this guy so I am just curious, whether any guy likes this body type let alone my crush.

(I know not to seek my validation from others, but I just really need this right now, I can’t risk spiralling down again so soon)

You're stressing yourself too much. The right person for you won't think twice about the things you mentioned. For some people, lots of things matter whilst others do care only about the personality of a person. So, it depends on a person how he/she sees others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending