The Student Room Group

Exam structure help

hvkhkb,n
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
You can provide an introduction, with a thesis, then a discussion section supporting the argument, another in opposition, another section showing your stand, then a conclusion paragraph.
Thank you so much, I'm not able to PM btw. Also would be able to aid me in structuring this essay as well please ?What drives the emergence and development of the welfare state?
Reply 3
Original post by urinary-razor12
Thank you so much, I'm not able to PM btw. Also would be able to aid me in structuring this essay as well please ?What drives the emergence and development of the welfare state?

Honest advice here from me as a 3rd year uni student - try not to ask people questions about specifics regarding your essay, for two reasons. One is that this takes away from your independence and university is all about your own development. Secondly, this can be considered malpractice by your university which can be taken incredibly seriously.

I think the general structure mentioned above is a strong one, and here you can have two sections about the emergence of the WS, and then the development of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending