The Student Room Group

Accounting GYG... let's go!

Currently a 1st year doing acc and fin. Done 2 online exams and 2 big assignment. Now got a literature review and 2 final module exams for Jan....

Hope I don't procrastinate again... :wink:
Reply 1
Planning to try and complete most of lit review in a 1 week and bit which probably sounds unreasonable because I know i just won't do it. But, hoping i can get people to pressurise me to do so, so i can focus fully on revision... The lit review is 1000 words
Welcome to Grow Your Grades! Good luck with your lit review, I hate doing them but they are useful. What were the two big assignments you've done?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Pwca
Welcome to Grow Your Grades! Good luck with your lit review, I hate doing them but they are useful. What were the two big assignments you've done?

well they weren't so big but they consisted of a 25% contribution to one module. the lit review was completed with only 2 hours of sleep, very near deadline. I just can't make myself do something productive if I try make scheduled sessions and start earlier- i think its that i really need to feel the pressure(its helped before yet it was like a one time thing) and even tho i finished very last minute i still felt no pressure to complete this lit review. Haaa i've got a bigger one next and its 100% contribution to a module so god help me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending