The Student Room Group

Predict your A Level Grades (yr 12 students)

Lets all predict our Alevel grades, and then come back for results day in 2025 to see what we got. Heres to being optimistic

chemistry- A
Biology-B
Psychology- A*

im so scared.

Scroll to see replies

Optimistically
Chemistry- A*/A
Biology- A*
Psychology- A*

Realistic A*AA* in same order

Dependant on improvement of essays for psych and 6 marker bio

And an offer for medicine hopefully received and confirmed
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by lilysilly_5454
Optimistically
Chemistry- A*/A
Biology- A*
Psychology- A*

Realistic A*AA* in same order

Dependant on improvement of essays for psych and 6 marker bio

go onnnnn, i wish i could be that optimistic but evenchem is a strech for mee. like 25 marker is bio scared me off, but if i try i can get all a* but that would take a lotttt of trying. we'll see tho
Reply 3
Original post by Tatakae L
Lets all predict our Alevel grades, and then come back for results day in 2025 to see what we got. Heres to being optimistic

chemistry- A
Biology-B
Psychology- A*

im so scared.

Hopefully:

Religious Studies: A*
Psychology: A
Economics: A
Reply 4
Original post by kwakraon
Hopefully:

Hope you do!
go onnnnn, i wish i could be that optimistic but evenchem is a strech for mee. like 25 marker is bio scared me off, but if i try i can get all a* but that would take a lotttt of trying. we'll see tho

Lol I do OCR A bio so 6 marker isas far as it goes just really specific answers and structures though
Reply 6
Original post by lilysilly_5454
Lol I do OCR A bio so 6 marker isas far as it goes just really specific answers and structures though

aqa biology is trying to kill me

you can get a 0 in the essay, get full marks in everything else and you've got a comfortable (not borderline) A*
Psychology = A*
Biology = A*
History - A* (happy with an A honestly)
Economics - A*
= achieved offer to Cambridge Law

January mocks:
Psychology - A*
Biology - A*
History - A*
Economics - A
(edited 3 months ago)

chemistry- A
Biology-B
Psychology- A*

im so scared.

this is so cool! i am definitely doing this for year 13 :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by emm4nuella
this is so cool! i am definitely doing this for year 13 :smile:

yess do it. i think we should have it for every yr tbh and then add in like mocks and actual end of yr grades

chemistry- A
Biology-B
Psychology- A*

im so scared.

If I were to be hopeful I'd say

English: A*
Politics: A
History:A

but it is a bit of a stretch. Fingers crossed I suppose
Reply 12
A* mathematics
A* Further mathematics
A computer science
A economics

Hopefully a good ivy league uni in the US or Oxbridge 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Reply 13
Original post by skvsyu
A* mathematics
A* Further mathematics
A computer science
A economics

Hopefully a good ivy league uni in the US or Oxbridge 🙏🏽🙏🏽

ahhhhh go on i hope you get it <3
Reply 14
Original post by captain_1945
If I were to be hopeful I'd say

Politics: A
History:A

but it is a bit of a stretch. Fingers crossed I suppose

you will. watch at the end of this we are all gonna be like A A A or higher, i wont take anything less
realistically (dont question why i have so many, im transposing from a non-A level system):
Literature and philosophy: A* or A
Geopolitics: A*
History: A or B
Art: A*

waiting for our predicted grades to see what the teachers think and then we might be able to make more accurate guesses :b
Reply 16
Original post by chance vibesn't
realistically (dont question why i have so many, im transposing from a non-A level system):
Literature and philosophy: A* or A
Geopolitics: A*
History: A or B
Art: A*

waiting for our predicted grades to see what the teachers think and then we might be able to make more accurate guesses :b

Thats so good! Ive just seen your post in the offical year 12 one and your actually so talented omg.
Reply 17
Original post by kwakraon
Hopefully:

how do u revise economics?
Thats so good! Ive just seen your post in the offical year 12 one and your actually so talented omg.

ahahha tysm ^^ those r just my good subjects tho, im probs gonna do abysmally at maths and science.. but they won't matter much so hopefully i'll be fine? rip the french system is evil like why do i have to keep doing maths... on another note, you're taking some really hard subjects, i could never do chem or bio T-T
Reply 19
Original post by chance vibesn't
ahahha tysm ^^ those r just my good subjects tho, im probs gonna do abysmally at maths and science.. but they won't matter much so hopefully i'll be fine? rip the french system is evil like why do i have to keep doing maths... on another note, you're taking some really hard subjects, i could never do chem or bio T-T

Belive it or not, with solid revision they arent that bad, its just do I sit down for solid revision, not really, but I have started so yeah. France seems like a scary place to go school, they make you take all of them for a levels and then they dont let you drop maths either, that too much for me, but props to you

Quick Reply

Latest