The Student Room Group

Fashion tips for a 22 year old girl

I am nearly 22 years old and still have horrible fashion sense. Can anyone give me any tips as to how to find my style??
Reply 1
Original post by account1296
I am nearly 22 years old and still have horrible fashion sense. Can anyone give me any tips as to how to find my style??

Find out what u like first what triggers you colours ,style,etc

use pinterest! it's my number one place to look for what to wear and usually what's suggested to me are mostly vintage clothes, meaning i can get it second-hand and it saves a lot of money.

Hi @account1296

The other replies on this thread so far are great! Maybe you could try shopping second hand while you're discovering your style so it's a bit cheaper for you, and you might also find some more unique pieces while you're experimenting. Definitely have a play around with colours - I think this is the easiest way to narrow down what you like. And then you can look at fits and shapes that you feel best in.

@fqriewiings is so right - Pinterest is a great place to start! And even has some good upcycling/DIY suggestions so you can try out some styles.

Best of luck!
Emily 🙂
Reply 4

You can try looking at models on social networks, body types, colors. You should try different styles to find what's better.
Reply 5

If you're looking to add a touch of warmth and timeless elegance to your wardrobe, consider incorporating Shearling pieces from Denny&Dora. At 22, comfort meets style, and Denny&Dora's collection effortlessly captures that essence. A Shearling jacket or coat not only keeps you snug during chilly days but also adds a chic flair to any outfit. It's a subtle nod to sophistication that complements your youthful spirit. Give it a try and experience the cozy charm!

Quick Reply

Latest