The Student Room Group

How to convince my step sister to not have sex with each me

I have sex with my step sister with condoms . And i am 18 year old. She is 22 year old village girl. It start when I was at 14 years old.its only happening when I am come to my village in vacation.Every time i try to avoid her and stay to make some distance from her. In last 6 to 8 years we have sex 6 to 8 time like 2 to 3 times in year .I can't stop me to have sex with her .due to my hormone that is my opinion. I very well try to avoid her this time because I don't think that sex with setp sister is very good thigs. I don't want to mary her. And i also don't want to hert her heart.

So i allow to her for some sexual thigs like kiss, hugs and some other thigs but i very well try to avoid sex with her and i successful avoid the sex I think that will not liked her. But i did that i olny allow all things exclude sex.

I also want to make good relationship like brother and sister like other and i not want to continue that sexual thing. How to lead her to be a good sister and brother.i can do any thing(have sex with her,talk with her,make mentally strong etc. ) for her to being good person.Because mys sister also very help my grandma when she was passing last days of life
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Ashu99
I have sex with my step sister with condoms which is 22 year old. And i am 18 year old. She is village girl. It start when I was at 14 years old.its only happening when I am come to my village in vacation.Every time i try to avoid her and stay to make some distance from her. In last 6 to 8 years we have sex 6 to 8 time like 2 to 3 times in year .I can't stop me to have sex with her .due to my hormone that is my opinion. I very well try to avoid her this time because I don't think that sex with setp sister is very good thigs. I don't want to mary her. And i also don't want to hert her heart.

So i allow to her for some sexual thigs like kiss, hugs and some other thigs but i very well try to avoid sex with her and i successful avoid the sex I think that will not liked her. But i did that i olny allow all things exclude sex.

I also want to make good relationship like brother and sister like other and i not want to continue that sexual thing. How to lead her to be a good sister and brother.i can do any thing(have sex with her,talk with her,make mentally strong etc. ) for her to being good person.Because mys sister also very help my grandma when she was passing last days of life

I wouldn't advise relying on 22-year-old condoms, they're well past their use-by date...
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Ashu99
I have sex with my step sister with condoms which is 22 year old. And i am 18 year old. She is village girl. It start when I was at 14 years old.its only happening when I am come to my village in vacation.Every time i try to avoid her and stay to make some distance from her. In last 6 to 8 years we have sex 6 to 8 time like 2 to 3 times in year .I can't stop me to have sex with her .due to my hormone that is my opinion. I very well try to avoid her this time because I don't think that sex with setp sister is very good thigs. I don't want to mary her. And i also don't want to hert her heart.

Bro this is a bit unethical in my opinion. You shouln't be led by your desires. Or at least use more appropriate condoms plz...
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
I wouldn't advise relying on 22-year-old condoms, they're well past their use-by date...

Please remove that 22 from your reply I also change in my question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending