The Student Room Group

A 22 year old and a 16 year old got feelings for each other.

Hi all,

Im a 16 year old lass who has feelings for a 22 year old lad, but I also have a boyfriend who is 16 as well. A couple do my friends are saying that my 22 year old lad who is my best mate in college should get together but he says he can date me when I turn 18 which is in a year as I’m turning 17 in April.

What would u all say? Do you guys think I could date my best mate? But if I do decide I want to date my best mate what should I do with my current boyfriend?
Reply 1
Original post by Sophs24246
Hi all,

Im a 16 year old lass who has feelings for a 22 year old lad, but I also have a boyfriend who is 16 as well. A couple do my friends are saying that my 22 year old lad who is my best mate in college should get together but he says he can date me when I turn 18 which is in a year as I’m turning 17 in April.

What would u all say? Do you guys think I could date my best mate? But if I do decide I want to date my best mate what should I do with my current boyfriend?

Or should I wait till im 18 to date him
Reply 2
It’s my sister’s 16th birthday and I dread the idea of someone her age, or even a little older dating a 22 year old. Girl you’re gonna regret it and he’s taking advantage of you!
Reply 3
The fact that you have a boyfriend and are even considering a 22yo shows you are too young and immature to be in any kind of relationship. Let your boyfriend go, concentrate on school and wait until you are older and wiser before getting involved with anyone.
Original post by Sophs24246
Hi all,

No way that’s cuckoo the age gap is crazy and no way that’s legal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending