The Student Room Group

Volunteering for DofE

I wasn't sure as to which thread I should put this, so I decided to put it in this thread.

I'm struggling to find somewhere to virtually volunteer - would I be able to volunteer online at GirlGuiding? Or would there be anywhere else I can volunteer at virtually?
Original post by *LifeHappens*
I wasn't sure as to which thread I should put this, so I decided to put it in this thread.

I'm struggling to find somewhere to virtually volunteer - would I be able to volunteer online at GirlGuiding? Or would there be anywhere else I can volunteer at virtually?

Hi,

Have a look at the DofE website and see if their are any opportunities that would be something you are interested in. I volunteered with girl guiding when I did my DofE and all the typical volunteering side is done in person however there may be things behind the scenes such as finances, social media etc. so you would have to speak to your division.

Here's the DofE link for remote opportunities.

Opportunity Finder - participants - The Duke of Edinburgh's Award (dofe.org)

Hope this helps, Ella (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi,

Have a look at the DofE website and see if their are any opportunities that would be something you are interested in. I volunteered with girl guiding when I did my DofE and all the typical volunteering side is done in person however there may be things behind the scenes such as finances, social media etc. so you would have to speak to your division.

Here's the DofE link for remote opportunities.

Opportunity Finder - participants - The Duke of Edinburgh's Award (dofe.org)

Hope this helps, Ella (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)

Hello, thank you for the reply!

I'll check out the link and see if there are any opportunities I missed out

Quick Reply

Latest