The Student Room Group

Oxford Medical Electives

Scroll to see replies

Got an email back 😛 rejected as expected, but at least I can apply to other electives now.
I just got an email, I was accepted!!
Original post by Party-P3opl3-9
Got an email back 😛 rejected as expected, but at least I can apply to other electives now.
good luck and better to know now so you can apply to another - best of luck
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Raquelmam
I just got an email, I was accepted!!
Nice!! Which specialty?
Reply 44
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted! I'm planning to create an Instagram or WhatsApp group for all the admitted candidates to exchange information. If you're in, send me a DM with your Instagram or WhatsApp!

See you soon
Original post by Adamito
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted! I'm planning to create an Instagram or WhatsApp group for all the admitted candidates to exchange information. If you're in, send me a DM with your Instagram or WhatsApp!

See you soon
Thanks for doing that!
Original post by Adamito

See you soon
That is a fantastic idea! I'd love to join the group. I can't send you a private message, any chance you can contact me directly?
Original post by Mesonephricus
That is a fantastic idea! I'd love to join the group. I can't send you a private message, any chance you can contact me directly?
I'm having the same issue as I've just made this account recently! @Adamito could you please try DM me?
Original post by Adamito

See you soon
Hey Adamito! Thank you for creating the group! I also can't send you a private message due to restrictions for newer users, can you send me a DM please?
Original post by Adamito
See you soon
Great idea!
Reply 50
I sent you all a private message!
Original post by Adamito
See you soon
Thank you! Could you please send me your Instagram? I would like to join the group.
Reply 52
Hi @Adamito! I would like to join the whatsapp group as well. Could you also sen dme a dm? :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 53
Or could anyone else who is in the group already send me a link please? @medicbear @Chris ac @goobadooba @Mesonephricus @johnieboy @Raquelmam :smile:
Original post by zingol
Or could anyone else who is in the group already send me a link please? @medicbear @Chris ac @goobadooba @Mesonephricus @johnieboy @Raquelmam :smile:

Just tried to send you a message but can't! Can you try DM me?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 55
Original post by goobadooba
Just tried to send you a message but can't! Can you try DM me?

Hey @goobadooba ,
I just did, hope it's working now :smile:
Original post by zingol
Hey @goobadooba ,
I just did, hope it's working now :smile:

I can see your message but unfortunately can't reply - could you DM me your Instagram/Whatsapp contact? I'll message you and send the link on there, hope that's okay!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 57
Original post by Adamito
See you soon

Hi! I'd like to be added to this group as well but can't dm you as my account is new. Could you DM me your insta/whatsapp? Thank you !!
Reply 58
Original post by Adamito
See you soon

Hello, sorry for sending so late however I'm new to this site. Can you also please DM me as I can't find you. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending