The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Sidney Webb house

I’ve got an accom offer for Sidney Webb house in September. It says it’s mostly post grad with a few undergrad (myself included), and i was wondering if anyone knows if the undergrad students get put in a flat together or whether everyone is mixed? Also any other info about what it’s like living there would be great! Xx
Reply 1
It is most likely 'mixed' like other LSE student accommodation.

Watch the video tour. It is near London Bridge and Borough. 20 minutes by bus to the LSE campus or 45 minutes walk.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by amberlily051
I’ve got an accom offer for Sidney Webb house in September. It says it’s mostly post grad with a few undergrad (myself included), and i was wondering if anyone knows if the undergrad students get put in a flat together or whether everyone is mixed? Also any other info about what it’s like living there would be great! Xx

Hey, did you decide to take the room?
Hi, how has your experience at Sidney Webb House been? I am considering it because it is the cheapest ensuite, but I have not been able to find as much information on it as other accommodations like Bankside.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, how has your experience at Sidney Webb House been? I am considering it because it is the cheapest ensuite, but I have not been able to find as much information on it as other accommodations like Bankside.

Ive liked it because its self catered ensuite but its quite far from campus (the area isnt great aswell) and because its majority postgrads its quite unsocial, however I prefer it quieter
Original post by amberlily051
Ive liked it because its self catered ensuite but its quite far from campus (the area isnt great aswell) and because its majority postgrads its quite unsocial, however I prefer it quieter

Thank you so much for responding! Would you say that despite Sidney Webb being on the quieter side you have been able to make friends in your accommodation?

I was also wondering if some of the things I have seen on Google - like the maintenance/ state of the accomodation being bad is actually true?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Thank you so much for responding! Would you say that despite Sidney Webb being on the quieter side you have been able to make friends in your accommodation?
I was also wondering if some of the things I have seen on Google - like the maintenance/ state of the accomodation being bad is actually true?

It depends person to person. I’m friendly with lots of people at Sidney Webb but I choose not to hangout with them. I think the accommodation state is decent but it depends if u get lucky with ur room. If there’s an issue they will usually take a long time to resolve it, like it took 5 weeks to fix the lift and I live on the 6th floor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending