The Student Room Group

I have qualifications that cant be found in the UCAS dropdown menu. Where do they go?

I have a Level 2 Certificate from the college I attended. That's all the certificate says, Level 2. There is no option for that when asked to select your qualification.

I'm also currently taking a Level 3 ICQ Diploma In Adult Care with a training provider. I haven't completed it yet, so I'm unsure what to put for my 'results'.

Usually I would figure these things out on my own, but I'm worried about making the tiniest mistake. Thank you in advance.

Edit: after doing some research, my L2 certificate is "Gateway Qualifications Level 2 Certificate In Progression". I did select 'other'. I assume Gateway Qualifications would be the awarding body, but there is a character limit and that doesn't fit. What now?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by _echo.
I have a Level 2 Certificate from the college I attended. That's all the certificate says, Level 2. There is no option for that when asked to select your qualification. I'm also currently taking a Level 3 ICQ Diploma In Adult Care with a training provider. I haven't completed it yet, so I'm unsure what to put for my 'results'.

Usually I would figure these things out on my own, but I'm worried about making the tiniest mistake. Thank you in advance.

What do you mean, that's all that it says? Level 2 certificate of what?
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
What do you mean, that's all that it says? Level 2 certificate of what?

Sorry for the delay. My certificate didn't say what exactly it was. I did some digging, and I've learned it was Gateway Qualifications Level 2 Certificate In Progression. However, now I don't know what to say for the awarding organisation.
Is their not a extra section to add it in? Do u hv a certficate from the course it will see the awarding body on that? Or if you google it
If there’s nothing matching then there should be an Other option
Reply 5
Original post by ebyrne2036
Is their not a extra section to add it in? Do u hv a certficate from the course it will see the awarding body on that? Or if you google it

Sorry for the delay. My certificate didn't say what exactly it was. I did some digging, and I've learned it was Gateway Qualifications Level 2 Certificate In Progression. However, now I don't know what to say for the awarding organisation. There's a character limit and "Gateway Qualifications" doesn't fit
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
If there’s nothing matching then there should be an Other option

I did use that but ran into more problems, thank you for the advice
Original post by _echo.
Sorry for the delay. My certificate didn't say what exactly it was. I did some digging, and I've learned it was Gateway Qualifications Level 2 Certificate In Progression. However, now I don't know what to say for the awarding organisation. There's a character limit and "Gateway Qualifications" doesn't fit

Put “Gateway”. Universities will ask for a scan of your certificate and transcript if they need more details
Reply 8
Original post by PQ
Put “Gateway”. Universities will ask for a scan of your certificate and transcript if they need more details

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending