The Student Room Group

ATAS Application

Hi! I am a PhD student from Pakistan. I have secured admission in University of Liverpool's PhD in Computer Science Program. I applied for my ATAS application on 12/06/2019. My expected decision date was on 10/07/2019. I am really worried as to why I haven't received a decision on my application. i emailed to [email protected] and they replied that it is taking some time to process my application. What should i do in such a situation.
Hey!
Just be patient. Sometimes it takes longer for them to get back and I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon.
Reply 2
Okay, thanks.
Original post by newopilane
Hey!
Just be patient. Sometimes it takes longer for them to get back and I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon.
Hey Iqra! Any update on your ATAS application? I'm hoping you've got the certificate by now.
Reply 4
Hey Iqra! Any update on your ATAS application? I'm hoping you've got the certificate by now.

No, I haven't received the certificate by now. Seems after all as they are taking so long to make a decision, my application will be rejected
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by iqra18889
No, I haven't received the certificate by now. Seems after all as they are taking so long to make a decision, my application will be rejected

The starting date given on my offer letter for the PhD program is 1st October 2019. Maybe they are taking this long on the ATAS decision because my starting date is late.
Girl, it's not a rejection until they say so. According to their site processing time increases to more than 30 days between the months of April and Sept. And since yours is a PhD application I'm thinking thats why its taking longer. Did you try contacting your supervisor or the admission department?
Reply 7
Girl, it's not a rejection until they say so. According to their site processing time increases to more than 30 days between the months of April and Sept. And since yours is a PhD application I'm thinking thats why its taking longer. Did you try contacting your supervisor or the admission department?

Yes, I contacted my supervisor and his reponse to this was that there is not very much they can do to hurry things along.
Reply 8
Original post by iqra18889
Yes, I contacted my supervisor and his reponse to this was that there is not very much they can do to hurry things along.

Hi Iqra,

Hope everything worked out well. Did you get your ATAS on time btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending