The Student Room Group

heyy

basically for my mock exams im going to be doing literature paper 2 AQA and I am ******** myself like it’s such a long exam which is in February for as far as I know and I am at a breaking point like I don’t even know how to revise English the only subject I have revised and have put effort into was science but now that’s more difficult since I was in foundation combined and I got moved to higher combined I need some help and some useful revision tools can anyone help me out ?
Reply 1
First of all breathe, it's gonna be fine. I was in your position last year. It sounds like you might need to put more time into English for the next month after least. Mr salles on YouTube is amazing. write lots of practise essays and ask your teachers (politely) to mark them and give you feedback
For lit papers (besides the poetry bit) I find it helps to make mind maps of quotes. Like pick a character or theme from the book and write out all the quotes about it. Then go back and add ones you missed off google. Bonus points if you annotate them with meanings/plot relevance/author techniques. Then stick it on your wall and look at it every so often, and hopefully by the time you do the exam you’ll have relevant quotes stuck in your head to use :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest