The Student Room Group

How do I stop myself from worrying after year 13?

I currently take a level 3 engineering extended national diploma and I’m in year 12, I was originally planning to take maths, physics and art but I didn’t end up doing well in my GCSEs like I wanted. I got a 6 in English lit and lang, 5-5 in comb higher science, 8 in re, 6 in art, 6 in history, 9 in French, M2 in creative I media (5/6) but the one that is really bugging me was my 4 in maths. At the start I wasn’t sure wether I wanted to retake but now I do but I feel as if it’s too late. On the other hand I’m doing really well on my course, I’ve been finding it quite easy been getting destinations on my courses and tests. I’ve been thinking to do a degree apprenticeship in engineering with various car companies as I want to do car designing. If not then I was thinking about doing Automative engineering or mechanical engineering, considering I’m doing a BTEC I would have to do a foundation year but moral of the story do I still have chances of getting into degree apprenticeships ? Or Russel group unis?
(It would also help if people could give degree apprenticeship that do engineering :smile: )
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest