The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

House Shares vs Uni Halls

I'm starting at Oxford Brookes in Sep. 2023 and am looking for a house share, rather than move into student halls. Is there anyone else wanting to do the same?
Reply 1
Original post by anaisvandaal
I'm starting at Oxford Brookes in Sep. 2023 and am looking for a house share, rather than move into student halls. Is there anyone else wanting to do the same?

hey id recommend putting this in Oxford brookes Facebook groups too if you haven't already :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Hi @anaisvandaal,

It would also be worth checking out Unibuddy Community for something like this. We have just launched the Brookes pages there. I hope that you're able to find some good people to share with!

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Reply 3

Hi, me and 4 friends have a house lined up in headington for the new uni year but unfortunately one of those guys has become unable to attend so we have a room open.

It's rented through the university and is roughly £113 a week (quite cheap).

If you're still looking and are interested please let me know we're desperate haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending