The Student Room Group

The Traitors

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
What Harry did to Mollie wasn't fair at all - he literally emotionally manipulated her to the point where she trusted him fully and couldn't believe otherwise. A good play from Harry but the way he went about it in the end was just wrong imo

That is the game.Traitors have to make other people trust them as do faithfuls.Jaz failed to make enough other faithfuls trust him.If he had Molly would have taken more notice of his evidence.
Reply 21
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
What Harry did to Mollie wasn't fair at all - he literally emotionally manipulated her to the point where she trusted him fully and couldn't believe otherwise. A good play from Harry but the way he went about it in the end was just wrong imo

It was not nice but if you go on a game like that you have to not trust others. She also allowed herself to be manipulated, knowing it was a game. Harry was very manipulative and had no loyalty hence a good traitor.
He made me laugh with that nonsense about the money for his family. Well I think it was nonsense anyway.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Scotney
That is the game.Traitors have to make other people trust them as do faithfuls.Jaz failed to make enough other faithfuls trust him.If he had Molly would have taken more notice of his evidence.

Very little chance of changing Molly's mind on Harry at any stage because of her obvious feelings for him. I think Jaz tried and almost did it on the night but also had to keep below the radar up until then to avoid being chucked out of the game. He always knew Mollie would be a problem and tried to warn her. If he did it early she would have told Harry. A tricky game.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 23
Jaz needed to be cleverer about it and cultivate the loudmouths who would have spouted off about Harry if he fed them the info.That is what Harry did with Zack.It is a numbers game and Jaz should have gone for Harry with Andrew and put his vote where his mouth was.
Also I do not care about the back stories.It is a game not a charity fundraiser.

Quick Reply

Latest