The Student Room Group

Midlands4Cities - tricky application question

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, I've also applied to M4C but to a CDA project at DMU, starting to get nervous about the results. In my interview, I was told I would hear back between 3rd and 17th April. Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by emmyailish
Hi everyone, I've also applied to M4C but to a CDA project at DMU, starting to get nervous about the results. In my interview, I was told I would hear back between 3rd and 17th April. Good luck everyone :smile:

Thank you, you provided a clearer timeline which is great for my mental health haha
Original post by Aglarien
Thank you, you provided a clearer timeline which is great for my mental health haha

+1!
Reply 23
Hi, anyone know when their application was last viewed by the assessors? Mine was on the 22nd March and not really sure what to make of that! If anyone else happens to be interested, if you login to the portal and click "preview" it says at the top of the page... the wait is driving me mad!
Original post by MrSazza
Hi, anyone know when their application was last viewed by the assessors? Mine was on the 22nd March and not really sure what to make of that! If anyone else happens to be interested, if you login to the portal and click "preview" it says at the top of the page... the wait is driving me mad!

Edit: My application was also last edited on March 22nd UK time. I'm struggling with the wait, too. I really wanted to get this but I know it's so competitive...
(edited 3 weeks ago)
My application was updated on the 19th and then 22nd, not too sure what it means but would love to know the outcome soon 😅
22nd March here, too..!
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard any updates from M4C regarding results? I'm hoping, if not this week, it will be next week
Original post by emmyailish
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard any updates from M4C regarding results? I'm hoping, if not this week, it will be next week

No update from M4C but the university told me it would be the 17th.
Original post by PlainsOfCement
No update from M4C but the university told me it would be the 17th.
Thank you!! That's helpful, at this point I kinda presumed it's likely to be the latest date in the range I was told at interview.
You're welcome. I did wonder if they were just giving me the latest date when in reality it could be sooner, but that's just speculation!
Hi folks! Mine also last updated on the 22nd, maybe that was the last shortlisting day? I don't know what to make of it but am grateful for the date range! I assume the 3rd would've been if you didn't make it to the final selection panel? Who knows, there is an aura of mystery around the process so it might not mean anything! Has anyone heard back yet? I haven't and the nerves are starting to kick in (my uni email has been open 24/7 for the past week!)
Original post by Cryintotheuni
Hi folks! Mine also last updated on the 22nd, maybe that was the last shortlisting day? I don't know what to make of it but am grateful for the date range! I assume the 3rd would've been if you didn't make it to the final selection panel? Who knows, there is an aura of mystery around the process so it might not mean anything! Has anyone heard back yet? I haven't and the nerves are starting to kick in (my uni email has been open 24/7 for the past week!)

Totally feel your stress - I am losing my mind waiting to hear. Have you heard anything?
Original post by frank-formality
Totally feel your stress - I am losing my mind waiting to hear. Have you heard anything?

Not yet! I don't know anyone who has applied on my course to ask about it so am completely in the dark currently 9aside from this thread)
Original post by frank-formality

not yet for me either so far. is everyone here applying from the UK?
Original post by Plato365

No, I’m an international student.

Haven't heard anything by far either.
Also, I'm an international student who is applying from my home country.
Original post by Aglarien
Haven't heard anything by far either.
Also, I'm an international student who is applying from my home country.

same here

I'm a UK student who has already started the PHD so this is my last attempt for funding 😬
Looks like it's going to be tomorrow, unless they surprise us today..!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending