The Student Room Group

a level psychology or english lit?

I am currently deciding on my A-level options. I am unsure of whether to choose chemistry, biology, and English lit or chemistry, biology, and psychology.
My predicted GCSE grades are 8-8 in combined science, 9 in English lit & lang, and 6/7 in maths.
I am not 100% sure what I would like to do next but the uni courses that have caught my interest are human science, natural sciences, neuroscience, psychology, law, and forensics.

Which combination do you think would be best to explore these options?
Original post by 1234nsr
I am currently deciding on my A-level options. I am unsure of whether to choose chemistry, biology, and English lit or chemistry, biology, and psychology.
My predicted GCSE grades are 8-8 in combined science, 9 in English lit & lang, and 6/7 in maths.
I am not 100% sure what I would like to do next but the uni courses that have caught my interest are human science, natural sciences, neuroscience, psychology, law, and forensics.

Which combination do you think would be best to explore these options?

id say eng lit 🙂 just about to drop psychology now, even a psychology course doesn't require psychology a-level
I did both psych and English Lit and I definitely preferred English:smile:
However, if you're interested in neuroscience maybe psych would be a better choice
Reply 4
You don't need 4 A levels - no-one does.

Look at the text books / course material carefully - is it what you thought it would be about?
In particular, what are the set texts for Eng Lit - is it all heavy going stuff you will not enjoy?

Quick Reply

Latest