The Student Room Group

Repeat of a semester , my final exam is after the next student loan , can I keep it

Hi my friend has a strange situation and we are not sure what to do , basically she has a final exam that she is repeating from last year if she fails she has failed the course. But either way no more uni after that. She is due her next student finance a few days before her exam but it’s still saying she is getting the full amount. Will the government ask for it back since it will not be needed ? Any help appreciated.
Original post by ALEX20009
Hi my friend has a strange situation and we are not sure what to do , basically she has a final exam that she is repeating from last year if she fails she has failed the course. But either way no more uni after that. She is due her next student finance a few days before her exam but it’s still saying she is getting the full amount. Will the government ask for it back since it will not be needed ? Any help appreciated.

Hi there,

Is your friend not sure that she'll be entitled to the full payment, is that the issue here?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Is your friend not sure that she'll be entitled to the full payment, is that the issue here?

Thanks, Graeme

Yeah that’s the problem , because obviously she wouldn’t be classed as a student anymore and would rather not be asked to pay the money back as a full payment
Original post by ALEX20009
Yeah that’s the problem , because obviously she wouldn’t be classed as a student anymore and would rather not be asked to pay the money back as a full payment

Hi there. Did she make and application for the repeat with SFE? Is she classed as an external student? Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending