The Student Room Group

Mock english lit

Hi all

Basically I screwed up and thought i had a Lang paper tomorrow and have now found out its literature. Im studying Macbeth. does everyone think 3 quotes per character is enough or should i commit more time to learn quotes. Bearing in mind I also have a bio and class civ paper tmrw.

Thanks
Original post by alexanderh0211
Hi all

Basically I screwed up and thought i had a Lang paper tomorrow and have now found out its literature. Im studying Macbeth. does everyone think 3 quotes per character is enough or should i commit more time to learn quotes. Bearing in mind I also have a bio and class civ paper tmrw.

Thanks

I think that would be enough. I didn't do much in the way of revision for English lit (for my actual GCSE, don't be like me) and I still came out with a 6 remembering that many quotes.
Original post by alexanderh0211
Hi all

Thanks

Don't worry, Alexander. You have obviously done the work required. Simply look over your notes and make sure you have a good night's sleep. In future, please check every examination date, time and subject carefully and then double-check! If necessary, ask a friend or relative to do a triple-check! Good luck for tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest