The Student Room Group

PPE uni application 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stargirl81
thank you! yes for ppe - i'm predicted 3 a*s, an a* in epq and i achieved all 9s at GCSEs. im a uk student :smile:
Ok, I am constantly refreshing my UCAS now 😭. I have the exact same stats (minus the EPQ) but I heard that the PPE department size is rlly small so not putting my hopes up. Well done and (maybe) see you next year!
Original post by fg123445
Ok, I am constantly refreshing my UCAS now 😭. I have the exact same stats (minus the EPQ) but I heard that the PPE department size is rlly small so not putting my hopes up. Well done and (maybe) see you next year!
you'll probably hear back soon dw! where else have you got offers from?
Original post by stargirl81
you'll probably hear back soon dw! where else have you got offers from?
Exeter and Bath!
Anyone heard back from PPE at LSE or Edinburgh yet? Waiting on these last 2 now
i got edinburgh on the 9th of jan (uk student), still waiting on lse though

i got oxford and ucl (got ucl today!! even though i just added it to have a fifth choice on the deadline lol) already but im still waiting on st andrews philosophy + econ but i don't have really high hopes since i know they're quite picky about ps
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by jamsparkle
i got edinburgh on the 9th of jan (uk student), still waiting on lse though

i got oxford and ucl (got ucl today!! even though i just added it to have a fifth choice on the deadline lol) already but im still waiting on st andrews philosophy + econ but i don't have really high hopes since i know they're quite picky about ps
Damn I feel like the only one waiting on Edinburgh 😭 - LSE gave out most PPE offers late march and april last year so it may be a while longer.
Damn I feel like the only one waiting on Edinburgh 😭 - LSE gave out most PPE offers late march and april last year so it may be a while longer.
Have most people heard from Edinburgh? I applied on the 30th of January so I feel like that’s quite late 😭
Original post by Whirlwind23
Anyone still waiting for Warwick to reply??
Yes
Is anyone still waiting on EPP? I applied in early October. The wait is getting a bit ridiculous, given the course has a 70% offer rate.
Original post by Dragonwave
Is anyone still waiting on EPP? I applied in early October. The wait is getting a bit ridiculous, given the course has a 70% offer rate.
What uni? And do you mean PPE?
Reply 29
still waiting for lse ppe as an international student:frown:
What uni? And do you mean PPE?
EPP stands for Economics, Psychology, and Philosophy offered by the University of Warwick. (simply replaces politics for psych)
Original post by aavan
still waiting for lse ppe as an international student:frown:
Same - Im a home student.
Original post by username6553344
Anyone still waiting for Warwick to reply??

Yep. Have you heard back now??
Anyone heard back from PPE at LSE or Edinburgh yet? Waiting on these last 2 now

Still waiting for Edinburgh :frown:
Original post by tothestarsxxx
Still waiting for Edinburgh :frown:

I got edinburgh March 25 🙂 A*AA offer Non contextual RUK
Hello everyone! I have offers from Manchester, York, Warwick, which one should I accept? I am an international applicant.
Original post by neliviiaa
Hello everyone! I have offers from Manchester, York, Warwick, which one should I accept? I am an international applicant.

Warwick
Reply 37
anyone still waiting for warwick ppe? if so what are your stats?
Warwick

Thank you! What were the points that made you come into this decision?
Original post by gtarr
anyone still waiting for warwick ppe? if so what are your stats?

Yes I am. My predicteds are A*A* A A and I applied mid November.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending