The Student Room Group

computing internships

does anyone what websites to use to get internships in computing/it where you dont have to be in university?
Original post by TreeGoatFree
does anyone what websites to use to get internships in computing/it where you dont have to be in university?

Hi!
While a lot of internships do require you to be in university, not absolutely all of them do. I have previously found internship opportunities that have more vague requirements, such as being in a penultimate year of study and being on track of achieving an equivalent of a 2:1 degree (so if you are in the process of completing an alternative education programme, this would be a good fit). So it is worth checking websites such as Target Jobs, Gradcracker, Bright Network, etc.
LinkedIn is a good platform for finding a variety of opportunities with oftentimes more relaxed requirements, so I would recommend checking that out.
Lastly, it could be worth reaching out to companies and enquiring if you are eligible for an internship despite not being at university as long as you can showcase the required skills.
Sorry about this advice being rather vague, as I do not know the details of your situation and educational background.

All the best and good luck with your search!
Polina,
Lancaster University Student Ambassador.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending