The Student Room Group

EPQ title on UCAS?

Hi everyone,

I have put my epq title as just 'Economic Inequality' under the qualifications section on ucas - is this in depth enough on ucas or do I need to be more specific ie say exploring economic inequality in a certain area, or put a specific question relating to this rather than just economic inequality. I am applying to competitive unis.

What are your thoughts? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by happygirl02
Hi everyone,

I have put my epq title as just 'Economic Inequality' under the qualifications section on ucas - is this in depth enough on ucas or do I need to be more specific ie say exploring economic inequality in a certain area, or put a specific question relating to this rather than just economic inequality. I am applying to competitive unis.

What I put was the subject area of what your EPQ is on, and then just a really short title.
For example:

Geography: Effects of changing population

In your case you could put:

Economics: Economic Equality

and you should be fine.
Reply 2
Its fine to just put a short title - if the Unis want any more info they'll email you, but most of the time, they are not actually that bothered about the title/subject. just that you are taking it.
Original post by happygirl02
Hi everyone,

Hi! I just put mine as the discipline that it came under and had no issues. It was about social media and mental health so I just put it down as psychology.
Good luck on your application!
-Kat (2nd year psychology undergraduate at Lancaster University)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending