The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL or Southampton

Hiya
I have recived offers from both QMUL for Business Managment and Politics and Southampton for Business Managment. I'm not sure which one - I want to go to QMUL since I know I would like the course better but it's in Lodnon which would mean for my 2nd and 3rd year i live at home which I dont really want to do.Whereas for Southampton I like the course but not as much as QMUL since it missing the Politics and IR part but its outside of London.
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya
I have recived offers from both QMUL for Business Managment and Politics and Southampton for Business Managment. I'm not sure which one - I want to go to QMUL since I know I would like the course better but it's in Lodnon which would mean for my 2nd and 3rd year i live at home which I dont really want to do.Whereas for Southampton I like the course but not as much as QMUL since it missing the Politics and IR part but its outside of London.

Who says you have to move back home for your second and third year if you go to QMUL?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
queen Mary, Southampton would bore you if you like living in a packed city like London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending