The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Offer Holder Days

If St Andrew’s typically offer late, what is the position with Offer Holder Days? Looking at the spreadsheet, last years’ later offers seem to more or less coincide with the beginning of the A Level exams.
Original post by Anonymous #1
If St Andrew’s typically offer late, what is the position with Offer Holder Days? Looking at the spreadsheet, last years’ later offers seem to more or less coincide with the beginning of the A Level exams.

I received a pamphlet which said they would be in spring, so probably in March or April I guess but they didn’t specify, which is once most (but not all unfortunately) offers are out.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by squiddy135
I received a pamphlet which said they would be in spring, so probably in March or April I guess but they didn’t specify, which is once most (but not all unfortunately) offers are out.

Thank you for taking time to reply, that’s probably fairly accurate for International students and I can fully appreciate both their need to organise themselves soonest and the University needing to model funding. A bit difficult for the ones who get late decisions, purely from a practical perspective.
May I ask if you are H, RUK or international? Thanks again.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thank you for taking time to reply, that’s probably fairly accurate for International students and I can fully appreciate both their need to organise themselves soonest and the University needing to model funding. A bit difficult for the ones who get late decisions, purely from a practical perspective.
May I ask if you are H, RUK or international? Thanks again.

You’re totally welcome! I’m RUK by the way.
Hoping you get an offer soon!
Reply 4
Original post by squiddy135
You’re totally welcome! I’m RUK by the way.
Hoping you get an offer soon!

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending