The Student Room Group

Bank Of england degree apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ompatel2511
What other places have u applied to?

Jus ubs and goldman
Original post by Gursirjansethi

Jus ubs and goldman

Yh same. I don’t think I’ll get into Goldman sachs because of my grades and UBS haven’t responded yet
Original post by Ompatel2511

Yh same. I don’t think I’ll get into Goldman sachs because of my grades and UBS haven’t responded yet

Yh apprenticeship is looking peak
Reply 43
Original post by Gursirjansethi

Jus ubs and goldman

Apply for more apprenticeships are bare competitive
I am in QM i will stick w it if i dont get anything i want
I was rejected for tech. I was suspicious because when I tried to log in to my account last week it said that I didn't have permission to access the page. And for weeks the e-mail links were producing errors of the kind "oops this page doesn't exist". Had they made their decisions weeks ago and only now bothered to inform? Many people would have applied to other apprenticeships if they had known.
Reply 46
Original post by BreadForce
I was rejected for tech. I was suspicious because when I tried to log in to my account last week it said that I didn't have permission to access the page. And for weeks the e-mail links were producing errors of the kind "oops this page doesn't exist". Had they made their decisions weeks ago and only now bothered to inform? Many people would have applied to other apprenticeships if they had known.

I don’t think that was the case because I got the same error message when I tried to log in as well
Original post by kz_dfg23
I don’t think that was the case because I got the same error message when I tried to log in as well

So have you progressed to the next round? Congratulations, if that is the case! Does your account work now?
Reply 48
Original post by BreadForce

So have you progressed to the next round? Congratulations, if that is the case! Does your account work now?

Yeah I did thanks and no it still doesn’t work
Original post by kz_dfg23

I am on industrial placement at the bank and when I applied last year, after the online assessments we did not have to access any accounts until the video interview stage from what I remember, I think it's either intentional or a system issue. I cannot remember when but you do end up having to setting up an account for this thing called Tazio or something but I only remember using it for my AC cuz the resources were on there. If you receive a offer for the role, you do all ur application details and stuff etc and paperwork on a portal which you get the link for from HR
Original post by Chidox27
...so I got a rejection email yesterday firstly thanking me for doing the SJT and saying that I did very well but the competition was high and all of that stuff but I was never sent or invited to do the test???

is this just me or did anyone else receive this?

You probably got the email but maybe it went to junk? I am not sure as I got an acceptance through to VI a few days ago
I just got invited to the assessment centre for technology. Anybody else got this?
Reply 52
Original post by DarkKnights22
I just got invited to the assessment centre for technology. Anybody else got this?

I got invited to the proffesional economist AC
Reply 53
Original post by a1_haris
I got invited to the proffesional economist AC

Yes me too.
Reply 54
Original post by DarkKnights22

I was invited for the data annalyst apprenticeship on 5th march. Anybody else ?
Reply 55
Original post by Msjeidndn
I was invited for the data annalyst apprenticeship on 5th march. Anybody else ?

I was invited on the 6th
Reply 56
Original post by kt_0670
I was invited on the 6th

I heard they take like 2 people only , I think there’s 24 or even more people in the ac 🤦
I heard they take like 2 people only , I think there’s 24 or even more people in the ac 🤦

not correct, I am on my placement year at the bank and one of the apprentices on my team did say for their cohort there was around 20 of them and per division the number ranged. Out of the 20 there was like 10 on the economist stream, then like 5 digital and tech and then 3 or 4 data science. It is really competitive but as long as you tick all the boxes and do well in AC & interview you will get an offer.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 58
Original post by CurryCurry2468
not correct, I am on my placement year at the bank and one of the apprentices on my team did say for their cohort there was around 20 of them and per division the number ranged. Out of the 20 there was like 10 on the economist stream, then like 5 digital and tech and then 3 or 4 data science. It is really competitive but as long as you tick all the boxes and do well in AC & interview you will get an offer.

Yh but in the data analyst role they’ve taken 2
Yh but in the data analyst role they’ve taken 2

who told u this and when u say they've taken 2 what do you mean? 2 put forward for the AC or are u talking about last years cohort? and is this the degree apprentice program or the level 4 program?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending