The Student Room Group

Pwc WAITLIST 2024

I just wanted to create this post to find out about anyone who is currently being waitlisted by Pwc for a graduate position. I seem to have found at least two other persons who are also waitlisted by the Birmingham office. This tells me that there is a pattern. Has anyone had any experience with being waitlisted by the PwC Birmingham office and what was the outcome? Any response would be appreciated.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got waitlisted by the London office too, don't know when can get responses lol
Reply 2
Original post by Itssa
I got waitlisted by the London office too, don't know when can get responses lol

I am just trying to stay positive as I have heard alot of people say they still got offers after being waitlisted.
Reply 3
Original post by blaisex
I am just trying to stay positive as I have heard alot of people say they still got offers after being waitlisted.

I heard that for this round the ddl for people to accept offer is 1 month, so maybe we can hear from them around that time
Reply 4
Original post by Itssa
I heard that for this round the ddl for people to accept offer is 1 month, so maybe we can hear from them around that time

Yes, I heard this as well.I would just keep my chin up and keep applying regardless.
Reply 5
Original post by blaisex
I just wanted to create this post to find out about anyone who is currently being waitlisted by Pwc for a graduate position. I seem to have found at least two other persons who are also waitlisted by the Birmingham office. This tells me that there is a pattern. Has anyone had any experience with being waitlisted by the PwC Birmingham office and what was the outcome? Any response would be appreciated.

i got waitlisted for tax Birmingham more than 2 weeks ago, but still nothing. Thanks for creating this thread
Reply 6
Original post by mm10391
i got waitlisted for tax Birmingham more than 2 weeks ago, but still nothing. Thanks for creating this thread
Yeah I was waitlisted for Audit Birmingham as well, I just felt creating this thread would give us an opportunity to share good news if any. At least give us a glimpse of hope🥲
Reply 7
got waitlisted too, has anyone heard of a positive response yet ?
Reply 8
Any updates? Do you guys think we'll hear back in April since it is the start of the new tax year?
Reply 9
Original post by mm10391
Any updates? Do you guys think we'll hear back in April since it is the start of the new tax year?

I have no idea to be honest, last time I called she said everyone had signed their offers for now but there were people who would usually decline after a while. She also stated I needed to hear back from them latest in May if an opportunity opens up as I require sponsorship.
(edited 1 month ago)
I got an offer for school leaver management consultant apprenticeship for the Birmingham office!
Reply 11
Original post by ruqaiyah_xx
I got an offer for school leaver management consultant apprenticeship for the Birmingham office!

How long where you on the waitlist for? Also was that the role you applied for?
Reply 12
Original post by blaisex
I have no idea to be honest, last time I called she said everyone had signed their offers for now but there were people who would usually decline after a while. She also stated I needed to hear back from them latest in May if an opportunity opens up as I require sponsorship.

Yh I need to hear back May as well
Original post by blaisex
How long where you on the waitlist for? Also was that the role you applied for?

I applied to management consulting. I wasn’t on a waiting list I was litro ghosted but I got an offer after 2 months of no contact.
Reply 14
Original post by ruqaiyah_xx
I applied to management consulting. I wasn’t on a waiting list I was litro ghosted but I got an offer after 2 months of no contact.

Well congratulations, Happy for you
Reply 15
I opened this group to share good news so I would drop mine here. I got contacted today offering me the role so lets all stay positive.
Reply 16
Original post by blaisex
I opened this group to share good news so I would drop mine here. I got contacted today offering me the role so lets all stay positive.

Congratulations! I hope I hear back soon too
Reply 17
Original post by mm10391
Congratulations! I hope I hear back soon too

Thank you, I hope you hear back soon as well. Goodluck.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by blaisex

I applied to Edinburgh office and originally got waitlisted, I just received an offer a couple days ago! Just came on here to offer some hope to others.
Reply 19
Original post by Sophiecx02
I applied to Edinburgh office and originally got waitlisted, I just received an offer a couple days ago! Just came on here to offer some hope to others.

Congratulations, when were you waitlisted and what role for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending