The Student Room Group

How to get rid of one of parents from form

Im trying to get rid of one of my parents from my form, can i somehow do it online or do i have to call and is there any evidence or something else i would need to give to do that?
Original post by amsn
Im trying to get rid of one of my parents from my form, can i somehow do it online or do i have to call and is there any evidence or something else i would need to give to do that?

Hi there, What is the reason that you are looking to remove one of your parents? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, What is the reason that you are looking to remove one of your parents? Thanks, Angela

my parents split and I wont have contact with one of them
Original post by amsn
my parents split and I wont have contact with one of them

Hi there,

How old are you? One of your parents would need to complete a Marital Status Declaration form so that they would be your sole sponsor. You can contact us directly and request the form from one of our agents.

We can no longer answer private messages on social media, you can get your question answered by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to answer all of your queries. Alternatively, you can call 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Ross
Reply 4
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,

How old are you? One of your parents would need to complete a Marital Status Declaration form so that they would be your sole sponsor. You can contact us directly and request the form from one of our agents.

We can no longer answer private messages on social media, you can get your question answered by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to answer all of your queries. Alternatively, you can call 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Ross

Im 18 and my parents were never married, would it still be the Marital Status Declaration form they need to fill out?
Original post by amsn
Im 18 and my parents were never married, would it still be the Marital Status Declaration form they need to fill out?

Hi there,

If they both supported your application then yes, the form would still be required. Thanks, Ross
Reply 6
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,

If they both supported your application then yes, the form would still be required. Thanks, Ross

Ok, thank you for all the help :smile:
Original post by amsn
Ok, thank you for all the help :smile:

Not a problem, any further queries please let us know. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending