The Student Room Group

People who skip sixth form lessons, hello

I've not been going as I'm revising instead. When they chase me, what's the best thing to say?
Original post by Sop 27
I've not been going as I'm revising instead. When they chase me, what's the best thing to say?

Why do you think it is more important to be revising rather than going to your lessons?
Reply 2
Because I get all A*s and my teachers just talk about themselves. I still have 95.5% attendance too. But when I do skip I feel like they're onto me cos they know I'm still studying. Don't wanna fall out w all my teachers telling them they're garbage but 3/5 are.
Original post by Sop 27
Because I get all A*s and my teachers just talk about themselves. I still have 95.5% attendance too. But when I do skip I feel like they're onto me cos they know I'm still studying. Don't wanna fall out w all my teachers telling them they're garbage but 3/5 are.

You are required to go to your lessons, because you are supposed to be learning content taught by your teachers (regardless of how you feel about it.) You will get caught and probably get into trouble because you are not special, you have to go to your lessons like everyone else. I would recommend being honest as and when you are questioned, but don't expect them to take kindly to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending