The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

when do bcu exams start?

specifically for marketing, but im assuming all exams happen around the same time? was looking to prebook a holiday but i want to know when exams are so i can avoid overlap
Original post by ellebun
specifically for marketing, but im assuming all exams happen around the same time? was looking to prebook a holiday but i want to know when exams are so i can avoid overlap

Hi @ellebun,

I'm currently in my second year of psychology here at BCU, and I'm speaking on behalf of my course and what it has been like for me. Obviously, exam times differ depending on your course and modules. But in the first semester I had exams toward the end of my winter break, just before semester two began. On top of the exams, I also had assignments but these submissions were at the end of October and start of November.

I know that most of my friends even from other courses tend to leave for holiday during their second week of winter break.

I hope this helps a bit?
Danish
BCU Student Rep
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep

Hi @ellebun,

I'm currently in my second year of psychology here at BCU, and I'm speaking on behalf of my course and what it has been like for me. Obviously, exam times differ depending on your course and modules. But in the first semester I had exams toward the end of my winter break, just before semester two began. On top of the exams, I also had assignments but these submissions were at the end of October and start of November.

I know that most of my friends even from other courses tend to leave for holiday during their second week of winter break.

I hope this helps a bit?
Danish
BCU Student Rep

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending