The Student Room Group

Kennedys SQE 2022

Hello, has anyone applied for the Kennedys SQE 2022?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes I have
Original post by ssek99

Yes, I just got the SST invites yesterday - presume these go out to every applicant?
Reply 3
Original post by AMcCammont87
Yes, I just got the SST invites yesterday - presume these go out to every applicant?

Congrats on your SST invitation! I got mine too and I am now waiting for the feedback. I read on previous threads that they are shortlisting people before the SST. So, I assume not everyone receives an invitation. Did you do the assessment?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ttigi34
Yes I have

Congrats! To which department did you apply?
Original post by ssek99
Congrats on your SST invitation! I got mine too and I am now waiting for the feedback. I read on previous threads that they are shortlisting people before the SST. So, I assume not everyone receives an invitation. Did you do the assessment?

Yes just completed it today!
Hopefully we will hear back soon, good luck :smile:
Reply 6
I just got my feedback but there were no results for the critical reasoning test.
Hi. I also applied. Does everyone get invited to take the SST? I have my invite but I’m yet to do mine.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Ambition111
Hi. I also applied. Does everyone get invited to take the SST? I have my invite but I’m yet to do mine.

I am not sure whether everyone gets an invite. I did mine when I got it- got my results, but still haven’t heard anything back.
Original post by ssek99
I am not sure whether everyone gets an invite. I did mine when I got it- got my results, but still haven’t heard anything back.

Oh okay. Fingers crossed we’ll both hear good news when the time comes🤞 I wonder how many people applied
Hi. What were everyone’s highest and lowest scoring strengths scores?
Reply 11
Hi. What were everyone’s highest and lowest scoring strengths scores?

Strongest: supporter, critical reasoning, explainer - lowest: accountability. Yours?
Strongest: Supporter, Flexibility, Accountability
Lowest: Initiative

Original post by ssek99
Strongest: supporter, critical reasoning, explainer - lowest: accountability. Yours?
Reply 13
Strongest: Supporter, Flexibility, Accountability

Good ones! Good luck!!
Original post by ssek99
Good ones! Good luck!!

Thanks! You too! Hopefully we hear soon.
Original post by ssek99

Me!!
Original post by ssek99

I did mine, I got my feedback report. But still waiting to hear for the interview stage. How are you guys prepping for it??
Strongest: Supporter, Flexibility, Accountability s

Strongest - flexibility, accountability, supporter
Weakest: team mentality ??? They said It was a strength but I should work on it more by engaging in wider projects and practice networking
I received an interview for the SQE, anyone else?
Original post by Uniknownx
I received an interview for the SQE, anyone else?

Congrats! Just got my video interview invite too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending