The Student Room Group

Kennedys SQE Training Programme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My understanding is that the report does not reflect whether you will reach the next stage, as it says at the beginning that your results are not compared to any else's, they are only compared to your strengths.
Has anyone heard back yet or managed to figure out when we should expect to hear back?
Original post by Scarlettroderick
Has anyone heard back yet or managed to figure out when we should expect to hear back?
I still haven’t heard back either. Hopefully it will be soon🤞🏼
Reply 23
I just received VI for London TC!!
Original post by ef3942

Congratulations! I haven’t heard anything yet
Original post by ef3942
Congratulations on the VI invite !

Wish you the best of luck
Congratulations! I haven’t heard anything yet
Same
Original post by user5676898
Same

I’ve seen on other forums that they’re sending out the invites at random times throughout the day, so I don’t think we should worry too much.
Best of luck
I’ve seen on other forums that they’re sending out the invites at random times throughout the day, so I don’t think we should worry too much.
Best of luck
Ah okay, that's reassuring to know. Best of luck to you all :smile:
Has anyone heard back for a VI for the London SQE programme? So far I’m only hearing about TC applicants
Original post by user1234user1234
Has anyone heard back for a VI for the London SQE programme? So far I’m only hearing about TC applicants
Hey I applied for the Serious and Catastrophic Injury SQE programme for the London office and haven't heard back for a VI. It seems they're prioritizing training contract applicants and we should expect to hear from them shortly. Best of luck
I just got an email back saying that all applications regarding the SQE programme 2024 and Training Contract 2025 status will be sent out by the end of next week!
Original post by user1234user1234
I just got an email back saying that all applications regarding the SQE programme 2024 and Training Contract 2025 status will be sent out by the end of next week!
Great, thanks for the update!
I have a VI for the Birmingham SQE healthcare program
Original post by lsc2002
I have a VI for the Birmingham SQE healthcare program
Well done! Best of luck with the VI
Reply 35
I have done the interview. First one so was quite daunting.
Original post by ef3942
I have done the interview. First one so was quite daunting.

How was it daunting? If you’re comfortable could you give any indication on the types of questions? I’m going to do mine tomorrow
Reply 37
It was the first I have ever done so not used to it. The questions were a combination of strengths and motivational.
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
Original post by didimako
Has anyone heard back after the video interview?

I haven’t yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending