The Student Room Group

Kennedys SQE Training Programme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scarlettroderick
I haven’t yet

I just received an email response saying that there will be a result by the end of the month.
Original post by didimako
I just received an email response saying that there will be a result by the end of the month.
Did you email them personally to find out?

Or did everyone else receive the same email?
Original post by user1234user1234
Did you email them personally to find out?
Or did everyone else receive the same email?

I emailed them personally.

Brilliant thanks for the heads up
Just got an email inviting me to the assessment centre for serious and catastrophic injury SQE in London
Just got an email inviting me to the assessment centre for serious and catastrophic injury SQE in London

Congrats!! May I ask you what‘s the date?
Congrats!! May I ask you what‘s the date?

Thank you, good luck and hopefully you hear back soon!
The date is April 11th

Congratulations!!! Did the email mention anything about a partner interview after the assessment centre?
Congratulations!!! Did the email mention anything about a partner interview after the assessment centre?

Thank you! Fingers crossed you hear back soon also, it says something about a ‘strengths interview’ following the assessment day which I am guessing is the partner interview.
It says this likely won’t be the same day as the assessment centre
Thank you! Fingers crossed you hear back soon also, it says something about a ‘strengths interview’ following the assessment day which I am guessing is the partner interview.
It says this likely won’t be the same day as the assessment centre

Thank you so much, hopefully I hear back soon too! And good luck!
Reply 50
Thank you so much, hopefully I hear back soon too! And good luck!

Has anybody else heard back, from a different jurisdiction or program? Many thanks!
Has anyone got an AC coming up?
Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back following the assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending