The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science Unit 5 2024

Anyone have any predictions on the 6 markers for each paper?
Original post by therealcat
Anyone have any predictions on the 6 markers for each paper?

what did you put for the temperature change Question? I put 69.7°C but some people put 0.0697°C but I’m pretty sure you had to x10^3 because one of the values was in kiloJules
Reply 2
that paper was baddd
Original post by issixk11
that paper was baddd

Cl Chem isn’t my favourite but the paper wasn’t too bad the 6 marker I waffled about ignition propergatuon and termination and I don’t think it was about that 😭😭😭
Reply 4
How was bio and physics guys? Physics was okay. Think I did well on biology 😗
Original post by berrybeom
How was bio and physics guys? Physics was okay. Think I did well on biology 😗

what did u get on the biology % question some people got 71 some people got 250 I got 250% increase but I’m scared I done it wrong 😭
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by shushhhclyea
what did u get on the biology % question some people got 71 some people got 250 I got 250% increase but I’m scared I done it wrong 😭

I don’t remember tbh but i remember it being over 100% tho sooo the fact some people got 71 is scaring me 😀but any type of maths isn’t my strong point
Original post by berrybeom
I don’t remember tbh but i remember it being over 100% tho sooo the fact some people got 71 is scaring me 😀but any type of maths isn’t my strong point

lol I got 20 something percent
Original post by farhaan1232
lol I got 20 something percent

What how 😭😭😭, I remember I got 1.5 for the SA:V ratio question I think that was eassy
What how 😭😭😭, I remember I got 1.5 for the SA:V ratio question I think that was eassy

Yeah same but it was 400/1400 times 100
What else do you remember?
Original post by farhaan1232
What else do you remember?

Cl the 6 marker was as for bio but the 6 marker for physics was nice
Cl the 6 marker was as for bio but the 6 marker for physics was nice

Sorry say that again?
Reply 13

I GOT 250% AND I WAS LIKE "huh"
It is 250 I believe I got it wrong lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending