The Student Room Group

Too late to apply for maintenance

Hey everyone I was wondering whether it’s too late to apply for maintenance loan I didn’t apply for one in the beginning of the year so is it possible to apply for one let me know please
Original post by anonymous238
Hey everyone I was wondering whether it’s too late to apply for maintenance loan I didn’t apply for one in the beginning of the year so is it possible to apply for one let me know please

Hi there, when did your course start? Was it September 2023? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, when did your course start? Was it September 2023? Thanks, Jason

Yes it started in September 2023

Hi there,

Here on the student finance website Apply online for student finance - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) it specifies that you can apply up to 9 months after the start of the academic year for your course. Since you started in September, I believe you are still eligible to apply. If you require more advice and support I recommend contacting your university's finance team. Hope this helps!

Sharon (3rd Year University of Bath student)
Original post by University of Bath
Hi there,

Here on the student finance website Apply online for student finance - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) it specifies that you can apply up to 9 months after the start of the academic year for your course. Since you started in September, I believe you are still eligible to apply. If you require more advice and support I recommend contacting your university's finance team. Hope this helps!

Sharon (3rd Year University of Bath student)

This questions on this forum (Ask SFE) are answered by SFE employees. :smile:
Yes it started in September 2023

Hi there,

You can apply for Maintenance Loan up to 9 months after the Academic Year has started. If you applied in September you are still eligible to apply. Thanks, Ross
Reply 6
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,

You can apply for Maintenance Loan up to 9 months after the Academic Year has started. If you applied in September you are still eligible to apply. Thanks, Ross

How do I apply for it
How do I apply for it

Hi there,
You can locate the forms online, or you can contact us directly to request the form to be sent out to you. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending