The Student Room Group

Student finance showing paid but no recieved

Hey all, hoping someone can shine some light. I started my access to higher education course last week, a term late. I received two texts a day apart from each other stating that my student finance will be paid in on the 19th and 22nd respectively. I received the first payment on Friday the stroke of midnight.
Today I have not received anything but SFW portal shows paid. I'm not sure what's going on, the bank can only confirm one payment that is shown on my statement, but SFW told me today that both payments have been sent. Confused, please help
Hi LorefulBalance,

If you are a Student Finance Wales applicant, you need to contact Student Finance Wales regarding this. I have provided the contact telephone number below.

0300 200 4050

Thanks, Clare
Original post by LorefulBalance
Hey all, hoping someone can shine some light. I started my access to higher education course last week, a term late. I received two texts a day apart from each other stating that my student finance will be paid in on the 19th and 22nd respectively. I received the first payment on Friday the stroke of midnight.
Today I have not received anything but SFW portal shows paid. I'm not sure what's going on, the bank can only confirm one payment that is shown on my statement, but SFW told me today that both payments have been sent. Confused, please help

Hi there, We would advise that you contact SFW for the payment to be looked into. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending